Terms and conditions
the domain vmz.bg owned by "VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI" EAD through which users get access to the information provided by the administrators of the website to users.
II. USER OBLIGATIONS
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF VAZOVSKI MACHINERY BUILDING PLANTS EAD
III.1. "VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI" EAD reserves the right at its discretion to remove information and services from the Site without owes any notice to Users.
III.3. A user whose access has been denied may not use the Site again without the prior consent of "VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI" EAD. "VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI" EAD reserves the right to deny access to a User who has been blocked according to the provisions above.
IV. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
IV.2. "VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI" EAD selects and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee the protection of processed personal data against intentional damage or unauthorized access, as well as in case of any other unlawful processing of personal data (accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to transferred, stored or otherwise processed personal data).
IV.3. The collection and processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the Users to whom the personal data refer. Provision of any personal data by the Users is voluntary, in view of the use by the Users of the functionalities of the Site.
IV.4. When processing personal data, "VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI" EAD observes the following principles, namely that personal data are :
- processed lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner with respect to the data subject ("lawfulness, good faith and transparency");
- collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes is not considered, according to Art. 89(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for being incompatible with the original objectives ("objective limitation");
- appropriate, related to and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization");
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date: all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data is deleted or corrected in a timely manner, taking into account the purposes for which it is processed ("accuracy" );
- stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods, insofar as they will be processed solely for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject ("restriction of storage ");
- processed in a way that ensures an appropriate level of personal data security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality");
- to keep an account of the fulfillment of the obligations of "VAZOVSKI MASHINOSTROITELNI ZAVODI" EAD, arising from the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
IV.6. The personal data provided by the Users may be provided to third parties who have a legal basis to receive them, subject to the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
IV.7. In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, every User has the right to be informed about the issues related to the processing of his personal data, the right to access his personal data, the right to correct and supplement the personal data collected by him, including by adding a declaration, the right to delete his personal data being processed (the right "to be forgotten"), the right to limit the processing of his personal data, the right to the portability of his personal data data, the right to object to the processing of his personal data and rights related to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
V. FINAL PROVISIONS